Get ready for your most profitable Holiday season yet!
Over 1000 retailers & product-based businesses are using this premium Holiday training to grow their business at a record rate.
Reaching your sales season goals doesn't necessarily make it profitable.
Join Ashley Alderson, Boutique Marketing Expert and Founder of The Boutique Hub to walk through 6 Key Areas to maximize this holiday season.
From content planning, eCommerce, and events to profitable promotions, team training, and traffic....this is the most sought after Holiday training program online. And it'll impact your business all year long!
Pre-plan your entire holiday season with precision to make the most of your marketing, team, buying, goals, and future growth opportunities!
What is the difference between a sale and a promotion? And what promotions work best? Use these proven tips and strategies to start increasing your profits.
Follow this step-by-step guide to build your Holiday-offer funnel, map out email automations, and use our proven engagement content strategy. BONUS graphics already created for you!
Use these 9 proven events to drive the most traffic and excitement to your stores and ensure they are profitable too! Get your community and your staff excited today!
Hire & train your team before the busiest time of year to maximize key metrics, customer service, and long-term customer engagement.
Optimize your website now with these optimal site layouts, apps, tools, and conversion rate strategies and ideal pages.
These marketing strategies will make you stand out! Everything from social and traditional marketing strategies.
Not only will these strategies build your most profitable season yet, but they will forever change how you run promotions, sales, events, and funnels all year long.
WHAT OUR PAST STUDENTS SAY...
"A year ago today I sent my boyfriend a snap chat with my last 30 days of sales...this year I made that over Black Friday weekend. Baby steps but what an awesome feeling. Next year, double."
"I can't say enough about the Holiday Marketing Masterclass. We followed many of the ideas presented and we just had our best sale day in the history of our botique today for Small Business Saturday!"
"The Holiday Marketing Masterclass has really lit a fire in me and I have pages of notes and ideas for my staff to implement starting the end of this week. What Ashley has created with her Masterclasses and training library is great"
Holiday Marketing Masterclass Is NOT...
Holiday Marketing Masterclass is NOT a marketing plan that goes up in smoke as soon as the holiday season is over.
This course is NOT designed to tap all your resources in Q4 and leave you flat in Q1.
Holiday Marketing Masterclass is a complete plan that will prepare you to optimize Q4 and insure success in Q1 & beyond.
Inside of Holiday Marketing Masterclass You'll Also Learn:
- The 6 Main types of events every boutique MUST run in the Holiday Season
- How to plan out the entire season including where to start & the most important dates
- The 4 Marketing Weapons you need for every promotion to be a success
- How to determine the Ultimate Promotion Theme to ensure the best results
- The difference between a sale and a promotion - PLUS when to use them
- How to create World Class Customer Experiences so they keep coming back for more
- Sales Boosters: What they are and the secret you MUST know to increase revenue by 20%
- The #1 Promotion a boutique in North Carolina ran in December to create their Biggest January ever!
- How to set sales targets, reward staff, effectively train them, AND have fun while doing it
- eCommerce Mastery: understanding Google Analytics, conversion rates & every number you must know to maximize your online sales
- The 9 Website Plugins every boutique needs in 2020 and how to use them
- How to increase store revenue by 30% with proper email follow-up
When you purchase this program, you'll also receive:
Complete Holiday Content Calendar
Holiday Engagement Graphics Library
Holiday Funnel Layout Guide
Event Planning Checklist
Retail Equations Guide
Sample Typeform Wishlist for Men’s Marketing
Team Meeting Guide